Doodle God Doodle God

No Boredom, Such innovation -

This was one of those "repetitive step" games that didn't bore me one bit. It was creative, innovative and always interesting. While some combinations were a little far-fetched at times, it kept me excited and involved until the very end. Sequel, please!

Great music, great idea, great little game. :)

Salamanda Salamanda

Nice work!

Fun little side-scroller with good graphics, fun music and easy yet enjoyable game play with increasing difficulty. Keep it up! :)

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Actually...

His dad planned the whole thing as a scam to get on TV. But yeah, thanks for giving us a laugh at your expense. The kid's not dead.

Loved the game, even though it was simple and very basic because since we now know all the facts, the dad deserves to be the one in the balloon. Nice job!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Friggin' Addicting

Bloody, fast, and amazingly fun. I love you.

Who ever knew Jaws could have so much fun?

WaveWarrior EXE2: Light WaveWarrior EXE2: Light

Nice Tries

... but it just got boring. Your style was very retro and neat, but about 2 minutes into gameplay I just got tired of it. Not bad, though. Nice attempt, glad you want to animate.

Morningstar Morningstar

Spot-On

Excellent graphics, gameplay, dialogue and plot. I loved it. Best I've played in quite some time. Nice work!

The alien symbols were a bit tricky to work with, but I like a challenge :D

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Out of my freakin' mind

You scared me out of my freakin' mind. It's only 4:07 PM. Sun shining through my window. Crap.

Nice work, didn't finish it all because I'm a weeny and felt a little too jittery right now. But great game thus far.

Guns n Angel Guns n Angel

Spinning like mad

Conor the gamer is right - the game itself is nice and straightforward, but from a laptop it is KILLER (pun intended, yes) to aim, walk and shoot at the same time, especially with enemies pouncing on you in hordes. It feels like she's got very little control over the aim. Other than that, nice game.

Warnockworld responds:

Are you using a mouse? This is really a mouse friendly game and a trackpad unfriendly game.